Everyone has their own opinions about TV shows. What we think often depends on who we are and where we come from. So, here are a few details about me.
- I’m British and I live in the UK.
- I’m female
- I’m a Generation Xer or Xennial
- I mostly watch Netflix but also have access to Amazon and the main British channels
- I love science fiction, romance and the supernatural
If you want to talk about a review please leave a comment or visit me at Twitter @spookycupboard. It’s never my intention to offend or to be insensitive. I do welcome feedback when I’ve put my foot in it!
You might be interested to know that I am a proofreader and copy editor. To find out about my services please visit my page on Fiverr. You can message me on the Fiverr website to talk about your specific requirements.
My Latest Posts
• • •
- Fantasy K-drama recommendationsWe all know how Netflix works. Watch one show about cars and it suggests you see all the other shows about cars. The same happened after I saw Hellbound, My […]
- Is “A Castle for Christmas” any good? NoI wanted to love A Castle for Christmas. This new romantic Christmas movie stars Brooke Shields, age 56, and Carey Elwes, age 59. It’s so rare to see romantic movies […]
• • •